Hand-tailored gray stripe suit made from 14 Microns exclusive wool fabrics with a tailored to a comfortable fit. The two-button single-breasted jacket features full canvased construction and fully lined, matching regular semi-lined trousers for increasing the comfort and wearability. Trousers decorated with artisanal hand stitches and feature one side and coin pocket. The unique artisanal craft makes Ferruccio Milanesi suits unique.
- The Ferruccio Milanesi suit is a result of over 25,000 brilliant hand-stitches, one stitch at a time, and 45 hours of mastery Neapolitan Craftsmanship using the most exclusive 14-microns exclusive fabrics.
- Full Canvased, hand basted Linen and soft horse tail canvas for better molding on wearer body
- Silk & Bemberg lining,
- light and soft shoulder
- High gorge and small armhole For maximum movement and comfort
- Milanese handmade buttonhole
- Peak Lapel
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- Milanese functional buttonhole on sleeves
- Handmade decorative details in every corner of Milanesi suits
- Comes with a handmade wooden hanger and faux leather suit cover
- TANGIBLE VALUE | ALWAYS DELIVER MORE THAN EXPECTED!
- Pre-order suits, the average time for delivery is 45-60 days from the order confirmation and payment.
- Pre-order suits, the average time for delivery of Made to measure, and Sartorial Ready to wear is 45-60 days and for Bespoke suit is 4 months to six months from the order confirmation and payment.
- The price listed on the website is for Sartorial Ready to Wear and Made to Measure. The Bespoke suits price depend on the complexity, fabrics, and details, The average price: $ 7,900
Online Inquiries:: FM17BPKST1001
.Ferruccio Milanesi’s reputation as a sartorial fashion house specialized in exclusive handmade exclusive menswear, blending expertise with Neapolitan tradition and modernity. The consistent result has been incomparable comfort and elegance, Milanesi’s traditional techniques and expertise, initially developed for bespoke Suits & Shirts, and accessories.