The exclusive Brown-Gray Neapolitan plaid suit crafted mastery from 13 Microns unique wool fabrics, tailored to a comfortable fit. The two-button single-breasted Jacket features fully hand-basted canvased construction and fully lined, matching regular fully-lined trousers for increasing comfort and durability. The Jacket and pants decorated with artisanal hand stitches and feature one side coin pocket. The unique Neapolitan artisanal crafts make Ferruccio Milanesi suits unique.
- Every Ferruccio Milanesi suit is a result of over 25,000 brilliant hand-stitches, one stitch at a time, and 45 hours of mastery Neapolitan Craftsmanship using the most exclusive 13-microns exclusive fabrics.
- The suit entirely made by one tailor from the start to the end.
- Fully canvased, hand basted Linen and soft horse tail canvas for better molding on wearer body
- Silk & Bemberg lining,
- light and soft shoulder Jacket
- High gorge and small armhole for maximum movement and comfort
- Milanese handmade buttonhole
- Notch Lapel
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- Milanese functional buttonhole on sleeves
- Hand-stitched decorative details in every corner of the Milanesi suits
- It comes with a handmade wooden hanger and faux leather suit cover.
- Pre-order suits, the average time for delivery is 45-60 days from the order confirmation and payment.
- Pre-order suits, the average time for delivery of Made to measure, and Sartorial Ready to wear is 45-60 days, and for Bespoke suit is four months to six months from the order confirmation and payment.
- The price listed on the website is for Sartorial Ready to Wear and Made to Measure. The Bespoke suits price depend on the complexity, fabrics, and details, The average price: $ 7,900
Online Inquiries:: FM17BPKSTNBST 1007
.Ferruccio Milanesi’s reputation as a sartorial fashion house specialized in exclusive handmade exclusive menswear, blending expertise with Neapolitan tradition and modernity. The consistent result has been incomparable comfort and elegance, Milanesi’s traditional techniques and expertise, initially developed for bespoke Suits & Shirts, and accessories.